Footsteps Yoga delivers fun and engaging children’s yoga sessions for 2-12 year olds around the Chipping Norton and Shipston-on-Stour areas. These can be in school or in the community. Children will learn yoga poses; yoga breathing and relaxation; and some yoga principles through different exciting ways.
- Yoga stories – Bringing books to life through yoga
- Yoga journeys – Visiting various places including, a zoo, beach or travelling the world Learning about fauna, flaura, geography and culture along the way
- Yoga games – Yogi says, trust circle, pose tag and much more
- Partner and group poses – Working together to create many different poses
Children receive numerous benefits from yoga. Health benefits include improving the digestion; aiding relaxation and sleep and enhancing brain power. Children’s yoga also reduces stress and anxiety; helps a child become more aware of their breathing and emotions and encourages a motivation to learn.
Footsteps yoga offer a range of children’s yoga sessions:
- In-school – After School Yoga club; yoga P.E. sessions; collapsed curriculum days, for example, as part of ‘healthy day’
- Out-of-school – Contact if you would like children’s yoga sessions set up in your locality
- Yoga birthdays – Have your very own yoga birthday party with Footsteps Yoga
For more information
Contact Beth Astle